Services Offered >> Conceptual Analyses >> Mechanical Conceptual Analyses >> Finite Element Analyses & Simulations
With our specialty in mine hoisting systems, one of our core strengths is finite element analysis and simulations of dynamic systems.
Our Finite Element Analysis Work has:
- demonstrated what loading conditions exist, whereby we have been able to quickly determine the most efficient and cost effective method of repair
- enabled us to calculate deflections in multi-bodied structures both within and outside design limitations
Simulations have served to:
- demonstrate and approve heavy lifts, over and above existing equipment’s rated capabilities
- outline deficiencies in existing equipment and design improvements
- outline cage motion studies and simulate skip loading and unloading, reducing cycle times.